Dermatopoietin® the Revolution
Dermatopoietin® promotes the production of collagen, elastin and Hyaluronic Acid, which supports the skin’s natural renewal process.
Every 28 days all cells are turned over as the most superficial cells are replaced by new ones.
The turnover is much faster for babies and slows down over the course of our lifetime.
The main factors that affect cell renewal slowdown are:
- unregulated diet
- too little as well as excessive physical activity
- lack of sleep
- UV rays exposure
Mirroring this same regenerative cycle, our Treatments should be used as skin care for at least 28 days and depending on the age and skin condition with additional days.
Products with Dermatopoietin® vs. Conventional products
The Dermatopoietin® Peptide Complex is a full equivalent of the human epidermal cytokine interleukin-1 alpha – the natural polypeptide that controls the homeostasis of skin.
It affects deep skin structures without penetrating skin by triggering a cascade of reactions which propagates from the surface to the depth of skin: Signalling Cosmetics®.
Natural signalling mechanism
- is a natural and harmless polypeptide in human skin, responsible for the regulation of skin regeneration.
- starts a “chain reaction” from the Epidermis which propagates deep into the dermis.
- activates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in a natural way.
Signalling reaction. The cascade is initiated by Dermatopoietin® on the surface and stimulating adjacent cells in the deep skin layers.
Penetration of skin barrier
- to reach their site of action in the dermis they need to penetrate the epidermis (= skin barrier) by passive diffusion which is almost impossible.
- are often administered in combination with penetration enhancers that allow also harmful agents (pollution, viruses, bacteria) to penetrate the skin.
- do usually not achieve effective results in deep skin layers for rejuvenation effects.